About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not much of a 4th of July. . .

This is the first time I have ever had to work on the 4 of July. Its kind of depressing that I'm not in Lewiston again, but I know that next year we'll be there and even better we'll have Isaac there with us. Yes we decided to name our son Isaac. This is because I had a dream once that we came home from the hospital with twins boys, Jake and Isaac. Well Devon left Jake in the car and he died therefore lol our first son is Isaac. Also it was the only name Devon didn't make fun of. Anyways next year will be more fun with him around especially when my father is excited to show him all the fire trucks and teach him all about being a fire fighter.
Everything is going well with this pregnancy so far. Isaac is always moving. I've started to read my scriptures out loud and last night when I started he started moving round and we could him moving around, then when I stop, he stopped. Devon loved it :)
Devon found a job working with Highland City mowing random parts of the city. His allergies were so bad when he first started but he finally broke down enough to get a shot that helps with that. There is much improvement and we can finally sleep through the night. He is also getting really tan and starting to get buffer. Then there is me. . .his little, white and prego wife. Not to mention that I've gain all my weight in my legs and butt that I look funny! Boy would if be nice to finally have my body back!
Work is fun, I love my job! I was promoted to Assistant Manager of the Guest Interactions department. Funny thing is that my duties will not change much. I'm very proud of my self, after working many jobs, it nice to know that I'm not really worthless after all! In your face world! The only hard part about it is that people forget to put on their stupid signs so its hard to work them them when they do that!
Just so everyone knows, Seven Peaks SLC bought out Raging Waters back in Feb. When the did this they weren't expecting to get this run down, major health code, dump of a place and have it ready by May. So for those who have come and didn't enjoy it, its cause we aren't fully functional, when we are though, Seven Peaks will be an amazing place to bring your family! So please don't judge by what you see, cause every staff that is there is working their butts off!!! Seriously so STOP screaming at me cause Raging Waters was dangerous and you didn't see that!
Okay I'm done venting and typing.
love ya all

1 comment:

  1. Reisa! Somehow I stumbled across you blog and it was so nice to see how you're doing. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm glad you guys are blessed with jobs. Where are you guys living at now?

    ReplyDelete