About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a little tired

So not to worry anyone but I'll just admit, I'm tired! We have been going too fast for too long. Devon and I are ready to just take one weekend and just stay home and rest from our troubles. Being a Relief Society President hasn't been to over whelming but I'm just waiting for things to start kicking in. I'm excited for the new couples to start moving into our ward. It will be fun to make new friends! The one thing that really makes me the saddness that there are women in our ward that are just in a lot of pain and they don't want any one to know. Well I can recpect that but we as sister's need to know so we can help. That is what sister are for and we love to do it. If I'm wrong, then someone just let me know, so that I know not to depend on you.
There are so many women in the ward that have amazing talents! Its amazing, as I start my blogging adventure, seeing the other blogs, it just is awesome! Really WOW! We are some really talent that I wish I had. They should share some :)
Life is crazy but I'm still greatful for all the blessings our Heavenly Father has given Devon and I.

4 comments:

  1. I love you, Reisa!!!! I know you'll be an awesome--no SUPIRULOUS R.S. Pres!!!! I'm so excited for you for all the adventures and opportunities you have ahead of you! The key is to keep going, no matter how tired you are; the Lord will give you strength beyond your comprehension! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great responsibility that is, being the RS President! Does this mean you two will be staying in Ephraim longer now? I'm excited for you two!! PLEASE call me next time you're in Provo!! We miss you guys and would love to have you over for dinner or something!! I am so glad you have started to blog now! It's fun to know what others are up to! I love you, Reisa!! You are one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were the new RS Pres! You will do such an awesome job!! You are seriously such a sweet, friendly, cheerful person! I'm with Alyssa- you are one of a kind! Miss ya! And I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest Reisa,
    I wish I was there to give you a big hug. I know your an amazing woman and can accomplish anything given to you, but sometimes we need hugs and love and support from those around us to keep us going when we don't think we can go anymore! you are my best friend and I hope never to lose you. thank you for always being there for ME when I just needed a hug! I will always be there for you! thank you for saying it like it is. We are all women of God and the lord has blessed us all immensely. Thank you for the sweet reminder. love ya lots girl!

    ReplyDelete