About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There is Light in my life, I promise!


Okay everybody, now that I have my blog where I want it and it took me so bloody long to do it, you all better love!! Its kind of exciting that I can finally start writing some of my thought down and have everyone read it. I've already put down my stress of this last week so I want to put some of my exciting points of latley. One I passed my x-ray text with a 89%, second highest in the class. Now I have to study for my midterm! My Dental Assisting class is going to fast! Its only a 10 week course and only once a week so you think is would talk forever, well thats what I thought but it is flying. To continue my thoughts about my class...some of the girls in my class are way awesome! There are other that what don't seem to really want to be there. Its kind of confusing but its their choice. I am the only endowned person and two of us that are members of the church. At first is was weird, they have conversations about how marriage is overated. One gal said that even if she found that perfect guy, she probably won't marry him. My heart broke when she said that! How can a grown women not want to be married to her prince charming? How could she not want to be with him forever? Another gal said she didn't want children? Holy Crap! It just makes me to grateful for my hubby and how he loves me and want to be with me for time and all eternity! Its a great reminder of what I have in this life. Even though I think my life is hard, I could have it harder with out the knowledge of the gospel. My missionary deep down inside of me is starting to come out. I have a goal to start bring my Book of Morman to class and reading it during breaks and lunch. I wonder how I could be a tool is my Heavenly Father's hand while I'm in this class. Hmmm, its so much fun!!

Everyone who reads this, I really am not as miserable as my post have been seeming. Life is so amazing (now that I have my blog the way I want it) and at the moment upbeat. How do you ask? Well by keeping my mind of the blessings that I have now....

No comments:

Post a Comment