About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Come What May and Love it!"

Things have been really stressful latley, my sister's wedding, school, having my first miscarrage, and trying to get visiting teaching put together. Grr, thing have just been really difficult but some how or an other I've make it out alive and unscathed. The Lord really work in mysterious ways and gives us the aid that we need. I love how is throws up our trials and then sit back and watches how we handle it. Usually I would melt in a puddle and wait for it to all be over, but this time I said "BRING IT ON!!!". Its like my title, "Come what may and love it". It was given to me in this weeks lesson in Relief Society. Ever since then I've been determinded to make sure that I come up on top. Its a good feeling to know that my Heavenly Father is trying my faith and I feel stronger then ever! With the help of my Husband, friends, and my Heavenly Father!

4 comments:

  1. God's plan is perfect. And you are right, we have to face our trials to come off conquerer. I love this gospel. If life were easy, then it wouldn't be worth it. I love your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! That's all I have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reisa, I love you girl! I'm so glad we are family! You really are an inspiration to me! Thanks for being such a great sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is over all! When we know that and remember that everything that comes our way is to make us better and stronger it seems to bring on that give it to me and I will take it all attitude. Way to stay positive!

    ReplyDelete