About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All Grins and Giggles

Over the Last weekend was probably the hardest few days of my married life. Devon was in Alabama from Thursday morning till Monday morning. I decided to stay with my parents about half hour away and work with my dad. Friday though I pick up Hayley Housekeeper, Ashley Mason and Felicia Christensen for a girls night out in Provo. We had a ton of things planned and we did all but one thing, Pedicures! Friday night was my favorite Felicia (bless her 35 week prego heart) waxed my legs along with Ashley's. Hayley just had her eyebrows done. We also talk about wifely things and watched chick flicks. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Sunday we celebrated my little brother's 17th birthday! I can't believe he is that old. Somedays he is still 9 years old. Now he is in High School and playing for the school soccer team, not to mention that he has a sweet girlfriend, good friends, and has his head where it needs to be. I can say that I'm way proud of him.

Monday I decided to surprise Devon and pick him up at the airport. While I was there I ran into my cousin, who last time I talked to him, he was in Iran. It was the weirdest yet sweetest blessing from the Lord. We sat and talked till Devon came. I love it when I do surprise Devon cause his face is priceless. Plus I ran at him which scared him a little but when he recongized me he was excited. After we took my cousin to where he needed to be and we headed home. I'll hold the dirty detail, but we made it home safe and lived happily ever after for the remainder of the day. :)

Well That is the lastest. Now we are getting ready to move to American Fork and I have two interviews at Seven Peaks Water Park in Salt Lake on Thursady! Wish me luck! Love you all!

My Cousin Ocsar from California who served our country for 4 years!

Hayley Housekeeper in our Hotel in Provo

Sorry it sideways but this is Ashley Mason.

And this is Felicia!

1 comment:

  1. "I'll hold the dirty detail" haha you two! Wahoo I'm so excited you guys are moving down this way! Let us know if we can help in any way! Have you applied at the Seven Peaks in Provo? We live super close to it, and that would be sweet! We had passes to it last summer, but this summer with a new babe and a toddler, that would be a handful! haha but who knows.. we still might!

    ReplyDelete