About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wahooo!

Okay so my excitment has not calmed down since yesterday afternoon. I drove to Salt Lake to have a few interviews at Seven Peaks. The first interview was great and I was feeling good about my self. Then I went in for the second interview for Front Desk/offices. The guy I met was really nice and he kept saying that he was picking his supervisors that afternoon and wished that I had applied. Then out of no where he left, after a few minutes I was sitting in his boss's office having an interview. It was kind of confusing cause I wasn't quite sure why I was there. That interview went really great and after Joe said he would e-mail me if I got the job, assuming it was the supervisor position. About an hour later he call and offered me it to me, said I was really quilified and loved my attitude. Okay by this time I could barley talk with out laughing and the smile was plastered to my face. Holy Cow! He said he needs me on Monday! Okay this adds a little stress cause we sold out contract and have to be out of our apartment by this coming Friday! Mean while I'll be staying in our new apartment next week while I work. . . Just a little stress. Well its a good thing I have an awesome Husband, family and friends to help us. Thank you for all your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. where are you living? We are moving to South Salt Lake this Friday!

    ReplyDelete