About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We finally Know!!!

Finally after many weeks of wishing and wanted to know, Devon and I are having baby boy! In the back of my mind I knew that we were having a boy but my heart really wanted a girl. Its okay tho, we are happy that we finally know what we're having and we just continue to pray that its healthy and the rest of the twenty weeks that we have left are good ones. Its been good so far, with working full time and everything. Now we just need to find Devon a job and we'll be all set!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you too! Boys are super fun! I'm glad you're job is going well! We hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I am partial to girls myself, but boys are good too :)

    ReplyDelete