About Me

My photo
Devon and I were Married May 22, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Few months later we adopted a litte mut of a dog, Sissy. Then two years later we conceived our son Isaac Devon Jensen. He was born October 7, 2011. They are my sunshine!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Okay we are now 13 and 2 day into this pregnacy! Its amazing how weird it feels to be pregnant and not have much of any sign that I am! We've seen the baby twice and every time it just amazes me that there is a little 3" person growing in my belly! Lol
So I'm suppose to be working but I've decided to update my blog and try to make it as cute as everyone elses but after hard work and about 2 hours later I've not won this battle. It would be as cute so someone need to show me how this is accomplished!
Okay so updates on everyone, starting with Devon.
Devon has been working on a senior project at school. Its called a Baja, basicly a go-kart that can run on land and water. Its been a source of stress and lost of time with me but in the end (hopfully) it will be worth every cent that we have put into this project. He'll be heading to Alabama this Thursday to be in a competition untill Monday. Last Wednedsay they pulled a all nighter pullling the last parts together. They haven't tested it out fully so a few of the leaders went early to make sure everything is work properly! I'll be so mad if it doesn't work!!! Besides that he is loving school and is excited to head to the U to finish. So we'll be moving once again. Detail still need to be worked out but yeah we're headed to the big town! (I'll be giving birth in the same city I was born.)
Sissy is a gimp, lol she pulled her front Right arm when I rolled over in bed, so therefore she doesn't sleep in our bed. (I never liked her there anyways). We were in Colorado for Conference weekend and Saturday we went for this 6 mile hike. Our family brought all the dog! Sissy was awesome and loved every minute in the sun. It unfortunalty reminded her that she is a little over weight so now she's on diet :)
As for me, I'm fantastic, except for the fact that we're moving in a few weeks and we have little information about where we are going. Its between living in Devon's parent's apartment in American Fork, staying here in Logan, or moving to Salt Lake or near. So I'm a little stressed! I've applied to Seven Peaks Water Park for a summer job so if I get that job we are moving to were I can have this job along with Devons.
It been a fun we weeks!!
Its my goal to keep up with this blog and take more picture!! so pray that I can lol :)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the pregnancy! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reisa you are so creative! And your blog is SUPER cute! I have bookmarked this page so I can keep up now :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reisa! Congrats on the pregnancy. I am so happy for you. I hope things go well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete